Lumani White Dorpers is a sheep stud owned and managed by husband and wife team Jill Wilson and John Reymond and located on JJs Farm 25 km east of Lancelin in Western Australia (~150km north of Perth). We also grow mangoes!
- All full blood white dorpers, no crosses
- Excellent pedigrees from South African genetics - mainly via Kasteel, Kaya, Ida Vale and Haseley bloodlines
- Lambplan participant - great Lambplan figures!
- Brucellosis accredited - Certificate 553
Follow us on Twitter
- See the "About Us" pages for more information on our breeding philosophy
- See the "Why White Dorpers?" pages if you are new to the breed and want to know more information
- We are available all year round on-farm for sale of rams and ewes
- We are active members of the Dorper Sheep Society of Australia (DSSA)
- Dorper Stud number: WD682
We are also on Facebook as Lumani White Dorpers